Friday, June 12, 2009

Good bye Bergen (6)

This is my message to all colleagues and friends in Bergen-Hordaland,
It was a great honor for me to work with you here in Hordaland and Bergen the last 9 months, as a youth delegate from Sudanese Red Crescent.
On regards of the exchange I really learnt a lot of things practically and professionally from you sophisticated people, and that was a really added to my life a new values.
I also enjoyed your really warm friendship all over the duration of my stay, and from there I also learnt a lot of good values, specially the cultural exchange including the lovely Norsk Ørdatk.
Every single moment of my 9 months in Hordaland was a very good time, and that's why it went like just 9 moments, and suddenly I found my self in a position of goodbye, which is very difficult. But still there is hope of meet again no matter when and where, but the most important thing is not to give up that hope.
Thank you
Goodbye,,,

No comments: