Saturday, June 6, 2009

7 days I will never forget (2)

This last week of my stay in Hordaland, I'm going trough a lot of memories, a full 9 months tape is playing in front of my eyes again, and there fore I find the chance to pause the tape in certain days, moments and experiences, to point on, and share with you here on this spot.


(1) 17-09-08

This day we got a really warm welcome in Bergen train station by Håkon, Susanne and Trude, our contact persons to the red cross in Hordaland. That welcome really made me very ambitious and looking forward to work within the volunteers here in Bergen.


(2) 25-12-08

Christmas vacation was very long , and that was due to the cold winter which restricts voluntarily our movement to avoid the unnecessary moving out in the cold weather. But this day was a special, because me and My college were invited by Marina our colleague who is working in Nepal as youth delegate during her stay for Christmas here in Norway, she took us to a nice tour to Sotra, and then she took us to her family house where we met her father, mother and 2 younger sisters, who received us in a very warm welcome and we all surrounded around a dinner table, before going back to our place. really that was a good day which I Will never forget.

(3) 05-03-09

Experiencing a real cold winter, is something really special, yes I know that the cold weather in Norway is extreme, but how does that looks like?, how a man feels with that? . In this day I found the answers for these questions when I and my colleague Mohamad were participating with the red cross in their winter course in Finse in the middle of Norway 1222 mt from the sea level.

(4) 18-03-09

To do an activity and to get the good result that you were looking for is something very good, that day we take a presentation about human trafficking and Red Cross youth had a presentation about their activities in Stord Island VGS school, we were aiming to spread the word about human trafficking and to get new members from the schools to red cross youth, luckily, recently we have been told that some students are starting up a branch of red cross youth there in Stord, and tat was a real happiness moment came due to that day.
(5) 18-04-09

The visit of my colleagues the youth delegates from all over Norway to my district during the event against Human trafficking that we made with Bergen red cross youth, was really made me very proud and feel very happy, also the brilliant work which has been done by the volunteers here in Bergen that day was a reason of my proud too.

(6) 17-05-09

It was a lot of expectations that made me looking forward with allot of excite to the Norwegian national day, which was amazing really, i was impressed with all these shows and all these crowds of people, and I wondered where does they came from, It was a very good day that I will never forget indeed.

(7) 30-05-09

Austevall, this small Island in the west coast of Norway is a real treasure, full of the natural beauty, all this sea look, green nature and amazing sun set scene. me and my colleague were invited by Susanne the leader of hordaland red cross youth to her family where we spent a very good weekend among that generous Norwegian family.



No comments: